Who We’re Looking For: Lifelong Learners
Dedicated to Serving a Diverse Student Population
Are you a recent college graduate who values working with urban youth? Perhaps you’re someone who’s been in a job for a few years and wants to make a lasting impact with today’s teens.
We’re looking for the best and brightest prospective teachers, lifelong learners who believe every child deserves an excellent education and a path to academic success. We value a wide range of backgrounds – academic, personal, professional – so the teaching staff reflects the students in our partner schools’ communities.
Successful teacher residents will possess:
- Strong academic backgrounds and records of achievement
- High expectations for students and themselves
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude and a drive not to quit without results
- Professionalism, maturity, and perseverance in the face of challenges
- Motivation, enthusiasm, and humility
- A keen desire for feedback as an integral part of professional growth
If you have a desire to make a lasting impact for students who need top-notch teachers, check out our admission requirements.